Trail Users Guide
- Be courteous to others that you encounter while using the trail.
- Enjoy the wildlife you observe while using the trail; please do not feed or disturb wildlife.
- Do Not cut or remove any plants from park property.
- Report any unsafe conditions to the park office at 864 660 1065 or via email at email@example.com
- Stay on the marked trail. do not modify or create any alternate routes on the trail.
- Respect adjoining land owners property.
- Please do not enter Pleasant Ridge Camp and Retreat Center from the trail; except in the event of an emergency.Do not litter on the trail and pick up litter.
- Overnight camping is not permitted on the trail.
- Stay alert while using the trail. Walk/ride heads up scanning ahead for oncoming trail users.
- Use caution at all road crossings. Yield to all motor vehicles
- Hikers will travel clockwise on all odd months and counter clockwise on all even months.
- Hike only open trails. JFA Trail will be closed during rainy or wet conditions. Follow Pleasant Ridge Camp and Retreat Center on Facebook for trail updates.
- Hikers will yield to bikers.
- Bikers will travel clockwise on all even months and counter clockwise on all odd months.
- Ride only open trails. JFA Trail will be closed during rainy or wet conditions. Follow Pleasant Ridge Camp and Retreat Center on Facebook for trail updates.
- Control you bike – inattention and high speeds can put you and others at risk.